Happy Rakshabandhan
Rakshabandhan is a Hindu and Jain festival which is celebrated every year on the full moon day of the month of Shravan. Due to celebration in Shravan (Sawan) it is also called Shravani (Sawani) or Saloono. [1] In Rakshandhan, Rakhi or Nakshatra is most important. Ragi can be from raw materials like raw yarn to colorful artwork, silk thread, and gold or silver item. Rakshabandhan is the famous festival of brother-in-law relationship, the meaning of defense is the meaning of security and bondage. It flows on Goddays on the day of protection and pray to God for the promotion of his brothers. Rakhi usually binds the brothers only, but the Brahmins, the gurus and the families honored by small girls in the family (such as the daughter by the father) also get involved. Occasionally a politician or a respected person is publicly attached to Rakhi. On the day of Rakshabandhan, many gifts are sold in the market, in order to buy gifts and new clothes, there are crowds in the market from morning to evening. Guests are supposed to visit the house. On the day of Rakshabandhan, brother gives some gifts to his sister in exchange for Rakhi. Rakshabandhan is a festival that strengthens the love of the brother and sister, all the families become one on this festival and share their love with rakhi, gifts and sweets.
![]() |
| Happy Rakshabandhan |
Yen Bindo Baliraja Danvendro Mahabal:.
Running on the fly in the right direction.
This festival of Rakhi is celebrated on the full moon day of Sawan Mas. On this day sisters wish their long au by placing the rakhi of their brothers, while the brothers promise to protect them. Nowadays, there is a lot of enthusiasm on social media. Through social media, people greet their siblings on Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter. In such a situation, if you want to get your brother's sister through the Hindi message too, please see, we have brought you the latest Hindi message.
Such Hindi messages that your brother or sister will surely love. Often people can not understand their feelings. That's why the best way is to show your feelings to support the latest and new Hindi messages. On Rakshabandan you can share Hindi message on Facebook too. Please use the Hindi message to say this Rakshabandhan special special thanks to your sister.
Importance of Raksha Bandhan Importance of Raksha Bandhan in Hindi
On Rakshabandhan, sister builds Rakhi to her brother. Brother reassures her sister to be with her always and protect her. This tradition is very popular in our country, and this is a great festival of Shravan Purnima. Today, Yajnavav is changed.
Rakshabandhan, a unique relationship of conservation, in which the sisters tie the thread of Rakhi to their brothers, but this thread is tied with the spirit of friendship, which also we call the thread of friendship. This name is still kept in English, but the defense was already there, it is a relationship of defense.
Importance of Raksha Bandhan in Hindi
On Rakshabandhan, sister builds Rakhi to her brother Brother reassures her sister to her always and protect her This tradition is very popular in our country, and this is a great festival of Shravan Purnima. Today, Yajnavav is changed
![]() |
| Happy Rakshabandhan |
Rakshabandhan, a unique relationship of conservation, in which the sisters tie the thread of Rakhi to their brothers, but this thread is tied with the spirit of friendship, which also we call the thread of friendship. This name is still kept in English, but it is a relationship of defense.
Importance of Raksha Bandhan in Hindi
On Rakshabandhan, sister builds Rakhi to her brother Bharadhar is the first person to visit her and her husband. Today, Yajnavav is changed
Rakshabandhan, a unique relationship of conservation, in which the sisters tie the thread of Rakhi to their brothers, but this thread is tied with the spirit of friendship, which also we call the thread of friendship. This name is still kept in English
I am happy with the words, Bharose ka aur pyaar bhara,
Chalo, is bandhe brother, Rakhi ke atut bandhan mein
"Happy Raksha Bandhan" to my dear brother ...
Sath pale and sudh bhade hain, Khoob mila bachpan mein pyar
Bhai Bhawan Ka Pyar Bhadane, Aaya Rakhi Ka Tyohar
Happy Raksha Bandhan Festival
Jhula Bahon Ka Aaj Bhhi Do Na Mujhe, Jhula Bahon Ka Aaj Bhhi Do Na Mujhe
Bhaiyya Goud Mein Uthao Na Aaj Mujhe, Kad Se Hoon Badi Mann Se Chhoti Main
Aaj Bhhi Maan Lo Na Zid Meri
Rang Birange is the chief of Sawan Ki Ghata Chai, Khushiyon is going to make her country proud.
I am happy to see you here, keep me happy, I am happy
"Mere Bhaiya Mere Chanda, Mere Anamol Ratan
Tere Badale Main Zamaane Ki
Rakha Bandhan has been involved in this, I am sure she is alive and I am alive,
If you want to do this, please take care of it,
Please send us your feedback
Lal gulabi rang meh jhum rahan sanshar, Suraj ki rosani and Khushiyo ki Bahahar,
Chaand ki chandni aurh apnoh kaa pyaar, badhae hain aur rakhi kaa tyhahar
Khuda kareh tujhen khushiyaan hajhar mileh, mujhe seh bhi achha yaar mile,
I love your girlfriend, I love you and I love you.
I do not know what I can say but I have not been able to do anything with my wishes.
Imnj.in has a great rakhi ..
Rakha Bandhan has been involved in this, I am sure she is alive and I am alive,
If you want to do this, please take care of it,
Please send us your feedback
Lal Gulabi rang meh jhum rahan sanshar, Suraj ki rosani and Khushiyo Ki Bahahar,
Chaand ki chandni aurh apnoh kaa pyaar, badhae hain aur ko tehahar
![]() |
| Happy Rakshabandhan |
I am happy with what I am looking for, I also see myself as well,
I love you and I love you.
I do not know what I can say but I have not been able to do anything with my wishes.
Imnj.in has a great rakhi ..
Rakha Bandhan has been involved in this, I am sure she is alive and I am alive,
If you want to do this, please take care of it,
Please send us your feedback
Lal Gulabi rang meh jahum rahan sanshar, Suraj ki rosani and Khushiyo Ki Bahahar,
Chaand ki chandni aurh apnoh kaa pyaar, badhae hain aur te tehahar
I am happy to see you, I also see myself as well,
I love you and I love you
I do not know what I can say but I have not been able to do anything with my wishes.
Imnj.in has a great rakhi ..



Comments
Post a Comment